Sunday, October 02, 2005

Anti-Drug Conference



Drugs is a serious situation everywhere today. I'm really glad my church and Scientology Churches around the world work to educate kids about the truth about drugs.

There's a very interesting article on a web site about effective Scientology solutions on a drug conference being held in Brussels at the Church of Scientology Internation European Office of Public Affairs and Human Rights where members of government and civil society are meeting to discuss what they can do to impinge on this situation.

3 comments:

kalisekj said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

H. Nakajima said...

Great Blog! I wanted to share this with you. Are you tired of the Internet Marketing Rat Race? in home party business


Check this out when you have time :-)

Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of united health care provider directory
.